Best Safe Make Up Products
(This article was taken from POPSUGAR.COM).
Safe Make Up Has Come a Long Way. Long Gone Are Weird Consistencies and Strange Formulas That Misbehave. Find Out Which Ones Are Worth Trying.
While doing some research for this article I stumbled upon the link below and decided it was so good I had to share it.
Beauty products are so that every girl can’t afford to try every one of them. That’s why it is always good to make an informed purchase when possible.
This article reviews the following products (and includes EWG ratings):
- Ilia Femme Fatale Lipstick
- RMS Beauty Lip2Cheek Beloved Lip & Check Color
- Burt’s Bees Lip Balm, Beeswax
- Pacifica Natural CC Cream
- Juice Beauty Tinted Mineral Moisturizer, Ivory, SPF 30
- Beautycounter Tint Skin Complexion Coverage
- RMS Beauty UN Cover-up Concealer
- e.l.f. Studio High Definition Powder, Shimmer
- Beautycounter Color Shade Eye Duo, Shell/Malt
- e.l.f. Flawless Eyeshadow, Golden Goddess
- RMS Beauty Eye Polish
- e.l.f. Studio Cream Eyeliner
- bareMinerals Lash Domination Volumizing Mascara
- John Masters Organics Lavender Rosemary Shampoo for Normal Hair
- John Masters Organics Rosemary & Peppermint Detangler
- derma e Antioxidant Natural Sunscreen SPF 30 Oil-Free Face Lotion
- Dr. Bronner’s Pure Castile Soap Lavender (I use this stuff for everything!!!)
- Spectrum Natural Pressed Refined Almond Oil
- First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream
- Yes to Carrots Fragrance Free Daily Facial Moisturizer, SPF 15
- Neal’s Yard Remedies Frankincense Hydrating Cream
- BeautyCounter Nourishing Cream Cleanser